Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2013/03/05 16:32:12 UTC

Wired article

Hey Mesos devs,

Paul Ramirez pointed me at this article:

http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise/2013/03/google-borg-twitter-mesos/

Great job!

I'm CC'ing Sally Khudairi, our VP of Press and Marketing at Apache on this
email. I didn't scan the full article yet, so not sure if there are Apache
refs,
etc. The normal policy on Incubator podlings is that since they aren't
"official"
Apache projects until they graduate and are thus endorsed by the ASF, I
still think
this is worthy of passing along just to keep Sally in the loop.

When Mesos graduates (hopefully in the next few months based on its
current trajectory),
we should get in touch with Sally for an ASF press release, and when
things like this
article come up, feel free to get Sally involved and she will be happy to
help.

Cheers,
Chris