Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jinaLu <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2013/03/06 14:50:54 UTC

Feature creation properties

Hi,
I need to have possibility to turn off or turn on route execution. I was
thinking about route stopping in serviceMix, but it starts again after
server restart or redeployment of bundle.
The only idea I came with is to have some property there it will be
configured which routes to create, but I don't know how I can access
properties in my RouteBuilder class.
Please help

Re: Feature creation properties

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You also posted this question a bit earlier to
http://fusesource.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=4680&tstart=0

Please when you post the same question multiple places, then tell us.

So when people read this post months later if they have similar question,
they can find the other place where a hint or solution may be given.

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 2:50 PM, jinaLu <ji...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I need to have possibility to turn off or turn on route execution. I was
> thinking about route stopping in serviceMix, but it starts again after
> server restart or redeployment of bundle.
> The only idea I came with is to have some property there it will be
> configured which routes to create, but I don't know how I can access
> properties in my RouteBuilder class.
> Please help

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.