Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ryan J Baxter <rj...@us.ibm.com> on 2011/08/16 18:59:08 UTC

osapi.container.Service.apiPath_

Hi Mike,

I was wondering if you could provide some insight as to why
osapi.container.Service.apiPath defaults to /api/rpc/cs?  This endpoint
doesn't exist in Shindig as far as I can tell.  When I apply Dan's changes
to osapi_registerMethods, /api/rpc/cs ends up "winning" as the endpoint to
use for metadata requests (https://reviews.apache.org/r/1211/).  I think
the default endpoint should be /api/rpc since by default this is the
default endpoint in Shindig.

-Ryan

Email: rjbaxter@us.ibm.com
Phone: 978-899-3041
developerWorks Profile

Re: osapi.container.Service.apiPath_

Posted by Michael Hermanto <mh...@gmail.com>.
That's the end-point that we use. Agree on default, since this is in
Shindig. Feel free to change it, as long as there is still a way to
configure/override it, when we instantiate the osapi.container.Container.