Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Loren Siebert <lo...@siebert.org> on 2004/05/26 17:30:26 UTC

Maven eclipse plugin question re: source folder

I'm trying out the maven eclipse plugin and am running into a little
problem. I'm using eclipse2.1.3 and 1.7 of the plugin.

When I run 'maven eclipse:generate-classpath', eclipse loses the notion of
my source code folder being a "Source Folder" and it also loses the concept
of "Package" folders inside. This makes Eclipse ignore these folders for
purposes of incremental compilation, as it no longer associates them with
Java
code.

I don't even see where eclipse stores this meta information about the source
folder, so I'm not even sure it's a maven/eclipse plugin bug, but that maven
goal is what makes it happen. I looked through the list of outstanding bugs
and the list archive and didn't see anything related to what I'm seeing.

Am I missing something obvious or should I file it as a bug?