Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/19 19:31:04 UTC

Re: Trinidad 1.2.5. Unable to run with Faclets 1.1.11

My project has been working fine with me on facelets 1.1.14. You really
should upgrade as 1.1.11 has quite a few bad bugs.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Try 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT. MyFaces 1.2.0 has some issues that make a major impact.
For one, it breaks Trinidad PPR. I am using the RI in my own projects until
1.2.1 is out and shows more stability.

Posted by jskillings <js...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrew,