Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Farrukhjon SATTOROV (farrukh)" <fi...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/20 16:35:43 UTC

under the hood

Hi everyone. I'm interesting how wicket farmework work under the hood, for
example class colling sequence or steps by web server (tomcat):
webserver->deploy->war->WicketFilter->WebApplication ? Thanks an advance.

Re: under the hood

Posted by "Farrukhjon SATTOROV (farrukh)" <fi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Martin, i suspected this but was not sure of where the "start point"

Re: under the hood

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: under the hood

Posted by Jeroen Steenbeeke <j....@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure how up-to-date this is, but isn't this what you want?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Request+processing+overview

If you need more details than that you should probably just dive into the
source code.

- Jeroen

PS. Google is your friend, this was the first hit for "wicket request
handling"