Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by "Jesus M. Rodriguez" <jm...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/02 20:56:36 UTC

generating a pom.xml from buildr

Is it possible to generate a pom.xml from a buildfile? We use buildr
as our build tool, we have a build system
that requires maven so I'd like to generate a pom.xml to integrate
with that tool.

sincerely,
jesus rodriguez

Re: generating a pom.xml from buildr

Posted by Peter Maas <pf...@gmail.com>.
Okay, what I've seen from the pom.xml generation code is that it doesn't
generate dependencies. Even dependencies between subprojects. The buildr
code which I supposed is used for this is in artifact.rb:

http://github.com/apache/buildr/blob/trunk/lib/buildr/packaging/artifact.rb#L133

As you can see it is quite minimal; but would probably be simple to extend a
bit.

-P

Posted by "Jesus M. Rodriguez" <jm...@gmail.com>.
Peter,