Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by iamtestman iamtestman <ia...@hotmail.com> on 2003/02/22 01:41:26 UTC

[users@httpd] complie apache error for solaris 5.8 sparc

hi. I have the following problem when I complie apache in solais 5.8.

I use the following options:

./configure --enable-module=most --enable-shared=max
make
make install

everything looks ok,
but when I run this command, I get the following error:

/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start

Syntax error on line 205 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
  Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_vhost_alias.so into server:
  ld.so.1: /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error:
  file /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_vhost_alias.so:
  symbol ap_os_is_path_absolute: referenced symbol not found

I seach it using google and found nothing. So is anybody solved it?
If yes, please let me know how to do it.

Thanks a lot.