Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lokanath <lo...@molecularconnections.com> on 2004/07/30 05:33:52 UTC

x:transform

hi guys

I am trying to transform a xml file using <x:tranforms> .I my local system
it's working fine.But when i moved the war file to the server it gave the
following error

"javax.servlet.ServletException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
can't declare any more prefixes in this context"

i have no clue what is going wrong.Please help me

                                                           lokanath

Re: x:transform

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com>.
Yup, seen it before but I forget if it's a Tomcat or Xalan bug. Make sure you've
got the latest of each (and JSTL for that matter) and try again. I also seem to
remember some weird issue with having the stylesheet use:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

instead of:

                version="1.0">

--