Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com> on 2015/05/18 06:41:58 UTC

Remove Metadata keys from Cartridge definition

Hi Devs,

Thought of removing Metadata keys from the cartridge definition as it seems
that we are no longer using it. Can you please confirm on this?

Thanks,
Reka

--
Reka Thirunavukkarasu
Senior Software Engineer,

Re: Remove Metadata keys from Cartridge definition

Posted by Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com>.
Thanks Imesh for the response..I have removed metadata keys from the
cartridge definition bean.

Thanks,
Reka

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: Remove Metadata keys from Cartridge definition

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi Imesh,