Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Nathan Hartman <ha...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/11 15:22:01 UTC

Apache NuttX website

Currently there is nothing at http://nuttx.apache.org (not that I
expected to find anything there at this early stage in the game).

Until there is an actual site, can we throw up some kind of "coming
soon" with the Apache and NuttX logos, a blurb about the podling just
starting up, and a call for volunteers? (Volunteers wanted for ALL
areas, including to build the new site.)

How should the Apache NuttX website be hosted?

I guess our choices are: hosting from the ASF's Subversion repository;
hosting from a CMS of some type... are there other possibilities?

What steps will those participating in the project take to edit the
site?

Cheers,
Nathan

Re: Apache NuttX website

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
Hi Nathan,

As part of this thread, I wanted to make sure you have come across this page:

https://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html <https://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html>

-Flavio