Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by su...@wipro.com on 2006/03/13 15:55:00 UTC

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element :(

Hi,

Can some body help me out?  <I have attached the wsdl files, client that
I have written, the stubs that were generated. Etc>

I am using tomcat 5.5.9

Axis 1.2.1

Xerces 2.8.0.

I am getting the following exception when I try to run my service.

AxisFault

 faultCode:

 faultSubcode:

 faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in
Inventory.WSICallback.UploadInventoryDataNotification - uploadInvent

oryDataNotification

 faultActor:

 faultNode:

 faultDetail:

        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:mdpnok143121

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in
Inventory.WSICallback.UploadInventoryDataNotification -
uploadInventoryDataNotific

ation

        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.ja
va:221)

        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.jav
a:128)

        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(Deserializati
onContext.java:1087)

        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(
Unknown Source)

        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEnd
Element(Unknown Source)

        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$F
ragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown So

urce)

        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.s
canDocument(Unknown Source)

        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unkn
own Source)

        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unkn
own Source)

        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown
Source)

        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unkno
wn Source)

        at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationCon
text.java:227)

        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)

        at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:424)

        at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstan
dChecker.java:62)

        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)

        at
Inventory.WSICallback.InventoryCallbackBindingStub.uploadInventoryData(I
nventoryCallbackBindingStub.java:185)

        at TestMainCls.main(TestMainCls.java:83)

Please help me....i am really stuck up...

Regards,

Subir S

www.wipro.com