Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Wen Zhu <we...@modeldriven.com> on 2009/05/13 20:40:08 UTC

Embedding ODE

Hi,

I am looking for example or instructions on starting ODE from my Java
code. From the API doc online, it seems that I should be able to create
either a BpelServer instance or a BpelEngine instance and feed it with
MessageExchange objects. Are there any examples?

Thanks

Re: Embedding ODE

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Wen Zhu <we...@modeldriven.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am looking for example or instructions on starting ODE from my Java
> code. From the API doc online, it seems that I should be able to create
> either a BpelServer instance or a BpelEngine instance and feed it with
> MessageExchange objects. Are there any examples?

The best examples are existing code, you can check how it's done in the
Axis2 integration layer (in ODEServer) or in the JBI one. Also in bpel-test
we build a server passing test resources (check BPELTestAbstract).

Matthieu