Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Travis McCauley <tw...@virginia.edu> on 2003/05/07 00:07:00 UTC

caching config in web.xml

I was just thinking it would be very convenient to have Tapestry take
configuration parameters from the web.xml descriptor. I'm wanting to
turn off template caching but I start up tomcat from the shell script
that comes with it and it's a little bit intimidating to go in there
and muck around plus it's the same script I would use to start up my
production instance of tomcat.

Is this a planned or desirable feature?

Best,
Travis McCauley

RE: caching config in web.xml

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.
it's in the 3.0 code base.  It's even documented (a rarity) in the User's
Guide.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components