Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by xubo245 <60...@qq.com> on 2018/11/24 04:07:00 UTC

[Discuession] Support concurrent read for CSDK

Hi, all
    SDK already support concurrent read, CSDK also need to support it for
improving read performance.
I already raise a PR for it:https://github.com/apache/carbondata/pull/2946
    I want to support readAllParallel in SDK, but I don't know how to save
the data for different threads. Anyone has good idea for it?
    What's more, for the concurrent  read in C++, I already provide the
interface for user, but user how to use it? I tried with thread and
join/detach for concurrent, are there any better solution for it?

Re: [Discuession] Support concurrent read for CSDK

Posted by xubo245 <60...@qq.com>.
I move readAllParallel  to
https://github.com/xubo245/carbondata/tree/CARBONDATA-3094_cocurrentReadBackupreadAllParallel,
not include in this PR, after discussion, I will raise a new PR for it.