Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Gana <ma...@roomity.com> on 2005/07/15 22:01:57 UTC

iBatis help on list

I am wondering any future releases on the way!!!! We are abt implement
for new release if the beta is available...

- Gana.

Re: Result as Xml, and lower/upper case

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
IMO, xml results are not that great in iBATIS.

My suggestion is that if you are going to try to create XML results
from a mapped statement, use a RowHandler and construct the XML in it.

It will give you WAY more flexibility, and decent performance as well.

Larry

Posted by Darek Dober <do...@op.pl>.
In postgresql column names are converted to lower case, unless you write
your sql like this:

SELECT   AFFR.AFFAIR_NO AS "affairNumber"
                ,DEBT.LASTNAME as "lastName"

Just if someone had the same problem:)

Darek Dober

Posted by do...@op.pl.

Re: iBatis help on list

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Yep. Version 2.1.5 can be released any time. I think everyone just got
really busy in the last couple of weeks. We'll try to release it ASAP.

Cheers,
Clinton