Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org> on 2019/10/12 17:08:10 UTC

Re: VOTE PASSED - Hadoop-3.1.3-RC0 Re: [VOTE] Release Hadoop-3.1.3-RC0

Zhankun et.al,

Did we close down the rest of the release process for 3.1.3?

I don't yet see this on the site, so asking.

If it's not done yet and you are running into issues, please let me know
and I can help with the corresponding release management tasks.

Thanks
+Vinod

Posted by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org>.
Vinod,

Thanks for offering the help.
Yeah. I haven't finished the remaining steps. Due to the permission issue,
I cannot push the artifacts to the hadoop dist repo for now.
And Sunil is helping on this.

I'll ping you if any other issue. Thanks.

BR,
Zhankun

Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>于2019年10月13日 周日上午1:08写道:

Posted by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org>.