Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org> on 2007/09/04 19:28:29 UTC

Is the 10.3.1.4 download page truncated?

I just entered DERBY-3047 for a specific issue on the 10.3.1.4 download
page but I wonder if it's a symptom of a wider problem? All the
hyperlinks in the contents section from 'Changes' to 'Build Environment'
do not point to anything, it seems like the page is truncated.

Dan.

Re: Is the 10.3.1.4 download page truncated?

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
>> I just entered DERBY-3047 for a specific issue on the 10.3.1.4
>> download page but I wonder if it's a symptom of a wider problem? All
>> the hyperlinks in the contents section from 'Changes' to 'Build
>> Environment' do not point to anything, it seems like the page is
>> truncated.
>>
>> Dan.
> I'll take a look at this.
I believe this is fixed now. I think that the cgi machinery was choking
on the square brackets which appeared in some of the release notes. Let
me know if you're having further problems with this page.

Regards,
-Rick

Re: Is the 10.3.1.4 download page truncated?

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
> I just entered DERBY-3047 for a specific issue on the 10.3.1.4
> download page but I wonder if it's a symptom of a wider problem? All
> the hyperlinks in the contents section from 'Changes' to 'Build
> Environment' do not point to anything, it seems like the page is
> truncated.
>
> Dan.
I'll take a look at this.