Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by 蝶舞飞扬 <10...@qq.com> on 2014/05/20 05:27:01 UTC

deploy an external service with servicemix

Hi,
I've installed servicemix 5.0.0, but I've no idea how to use it to deploy an external service, there is so little information in the internet, it'll be greatfull if someone can teach me.
Now, I have deploy a service in tomcat, so i've got a wsdl url, how should i do to add this service to the servicemix? Then the others can visit this service through servicemix.
waiting for help!

Re: deploy an external service with servicemix

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

If the service you mentioned here is the jaxws|jaxrs webservice, you can take a look at the cxf related examples in examples/cxf folders shipped with the kit
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat