Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Thomas Kellerer <sh...@gmx.net> on 2018/07/26 10:09:20 UTC

Customize application icon when bundling native package

Hello,

I am packaging my Swing application using "Package as -> Image only".

NetBeans 9.0 automatically puts an .ico file with the name of the .jar file into the application directory.

How can I configure this icon?
Ideally in a way that the icon is included in the generated .exe launcher.

Regards
Thomas

Re: Customize application icon when bundling native package

Posted by Thomas Kellerer <sh...@gmx.net>.
After analyzing the generated build.xml, I found out that I can configure this by changing project.properties and add the line:

   deploy.icon.native=${src.dir}/MyApp.ico

Thomas

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Thomas Kellerer <sh...@gmx.net>.