Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Rajesh <ra...@siptech.co.in> on 2001/09/20 12:37:47 UTC

Exception while displaying XSP page using Cocoon

Hi,

In Jetspeed, following exception is thrown while i try to host a XSP
page which uses cocoon architecture.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor: make sure the needed
classes can be found in the classpath

Please let me know if any body has any idea to overcome this.

Regards

Peter Rajesh

Re: Exception while displaying XSP page using Cocoon

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com>.
Peter,
Let's keep this to 1 thread. See the thread titled "XSP page with XSL
using Cocoon Architecture"

Paul Spencer