Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Greg Albiston <ga...@mail.com> on 2020/05/02 10:46:22 UTC

Re: regd: geosparql query

Using GeoSPARQL with Fuseki requires using GeoSPARQL Fuseki module,
which runs Fuseki as an embedded server and has no GUI support. Please
see documentation at:
https://jena.apache.org/documentation/geosparql/geosparql-fuseki

I don't think the mailing list supports images so it's unclear what you
issue might be.

Re: regd: geosparql query

Posted by Lorenz Buehmann <bu...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>.
Not sure what exactly you're asking here. Maybe that's the point where
you should start with your whole use-case and workflow?

Otherwise, starting Fuseki with GeoSPARQL support is documented in the
first part of the docs:
https://jena.apache.org/documentation/geosparql/geosparql-fuseki

So why can't you start Fuseki from command line like explained there and
then use SPARQL HTTP protocol from within your Python code?

Re: regd: geosparql query

Posted by manoj deshpande <ma...@gmail.com>.