Posted to xbean-dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2009/05/27 06:03:53 UTC

3.6 release coming up...

FYI, plan to put up a vote for 3.6 as soon as we get David's pom
changes in.  Need to get an OpenEJB release rolled with the latest asm
shading work.

-David

Re: 3.6 release coming up...

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Couldn't get anything to go release wise.  Tried to sort out all the
release related changes that were made to the poms with no luck.  Had
to cut my losses and go with an svn revisioned snapshot.