Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/30 09:30:03 UTC

Missing VectorSumCombiner

I'm not sure which of the recent commits might be relevant to this, but
right now looks like we're missing a class called VectorSumCombiner.
Probably just overlooked in a recent commit, but it's needed to compile.

Re: Missing VectorSumCombiner

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@googlemail.com>.
Sorry, forgot to add this class, I'll fix it right away.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@yahoo.com>.