Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2015/05/26 11:33:13 UTC

Re: 10:56:36,548 [Datastore main ERROR] An exception was thrown while adding/validating class(es) : user lacks privilege or object not found: Owner java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: user lacks privilege or object not found: Owner

Just a random guess, but it's possible that "owner" might be a reserved
weird in the dbms you are using?

Dan