Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Avik Sengupta <av...@itellix.com> on 2004/01/19 11:07:16 UTC

[VOTE] POI 2.0 final release

Please indicate your vote for the proposal to release POI 2.0 final
version from the "RELEASE_2_BRANCH" branch of CVS. This will be exactly
the same codebase as has been tested as RC2.

Please indicate your vote on the POI dev list, by midnight PST Tuesday
20 Jan. After approval by the POI community, I will request formal
jakarta PMC approval, and we will do the release once that is recieved.

Herewith, my
+1

[Notes1: AFAIK,per jakarta bylaws, this vote requires majority approval,
ie at least 3 binding +1 votes and more +1 votes than -1 votes ]
[Notes2: Given that we have discussed this on the list earlier, I have
kept the time period very short. Shout if this is a problem]

Re: [VOTE] POI 2.0 final release

Posted by Rainer Klute <ra...@gmx.de>.
+1

--
                  RAINER KLUTE IT-CONSULTING GMBH
Dipl.-Inform.

Bis 31.1.: TopMail + Digicam für nur 29 EUR http://www.gmx.net/topmail

Re: [VOTE] POI 2.0 final release

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au>.
+1

At 09:07 PM 19/01/2004, you wrote:
>Please indicate your vote for the proposal to release POI 2.0 final
>version from the "RELEASE_2_BRANCH" branch of CVS. This will be exactly
>the same codebase as has been tested as RC2.
>
>Please indicate your vote on the POI dev list, by midnight PST Tuesday
>20 Jan. After approval by the POI community, I will request formal
>jakarta PMC approval, and we will do the release once that is recieved.
>
>Herewith, my
>+1
>
>[Notes1: AFAIK,per jakarta bylaws, this vote requires majority approval,
>ie at least 3 binding +1 votes and more +1 votes than -1 votes ]
>[Notes2: Given that we have discussed this on the list earlier, I have
>kept the time period very short. Shout if this is a problem]

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au

Re: [VOTE] POI 2.0 final release

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.
+1

Avik Sengupta wrote:
> Please indicate your vote for the proposal to release POI 2.0 final
> version from the "RELEASE_2_BRANCH" branch of CVS. This will be exactly
> the same codebase as has been tested as RC2.
>
> Please indicate your vote on the POI dev list, by midnight PST Tuesday
> 20 Jan. After approval by the POI community, I will request formal
> jakarta PMC approval, and we will do the release once that is recieved.
>
> Herewith, my
> +1
>
> [Notes1: AFAIK,per jakarta bylaws, this vote requires majority approval,
> ie at least 3 binding +1 votes and more +1 votes than -1 votes ]
> [Notes2: Given that we have discussed this on the list earlier, I have
> kept the time period very short. Shout if this is a problem]

Re: [VOTE] POI 2.0 final release

Posted by Ja...@i2.com.
+1

Thanks & Regards,

Jayakumar Duraisamy
Demand Management Group
(: +91 80 207 8674
x: i2 Technologies India Pvt Ltd, Divyasree Chambers, No.11, Langford
Road, Bangalore 560025
"Just make sure you perform. Don't waste your time by trying to be
nice."-Grass root

i2 TECHNOLOGIES SECURITY DISCLAIMER:
This message and the electronic data files attached to it, if any
(collectively hereinafter referred to as "this communication") are
CONFIDENTIAL and may well be PRIVILEGED and, unless specifically otherwise
indicated, do not confer any license for the recipient to utilize this
communication in any way. They are intended only for the use by the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
you are hereby notified of its status. Any dissemination, copy or use by
you of this communication for any purpose is strictly prohibited. Please
delete all electronic copies and destroy any hard copies of this
communication which you may have created and notify me immediately at my
above e-mail address.

Re: [VOTE] POI 2.0 final release

Posted by Vikranth Gujjar <VG...@tcg-software.com>.

+1

             Avik Sengupta
             <avik.sengupta@it
             ellix.com>                                                 To
                                       poi-dev@jakarta.apache.org
             01/19/2004 03:37                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       [VOTE] POI 2.0 final release
             Please respond to
              "POI Developers
                   List"
             <poi-dev@jakarta.
                apache.org>

RE: [VOTE] POI 2.0 final release

Re: [VOTE] POI 2.0 final release

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
+1 Lets kick this puppy into action!
--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.