Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt> on 2012/07/01 12:05:34 UTC

[BUG 3.4] Printer quality settings wrong in AOO 3.4

Hi!

I noticed that every time I want to print to my wireless HP Officeject,
the printing settings are at best quality and photo paper.

It is very hard to change the settings since they always default to that.

It is just a bug report.

Kind regards,

Re: [BUG 3.4] Printer quality settings wrong in AOO 3.4

Posted by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt>.
Hello!

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium x64.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Re: [BUG 3.4] Printer quality settings wrong in AOO 3.4

Posted by Fan Zheng <zh...@gmail.com>.