Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Shah Hitesh Bhavanji <hi...@pspl.co.in> on 2000/10/16 12:12:49 UTC

Newbee problem -- in recompiling sample SimpleTransform in Xalan-C++

I have downloaded
1. Xalan-C_1_0-win32.zip (Xalan-C++ version 1.0 source and binaries for Windows)
2. xerces-c1_3_0-win32.zip (Xerces-C++ version1.3 binaries for Windows)
3. xerces-c-src1_3_0.zip (Xerces-C++ version 1.3 source for Windows)
and extracted them.

On executing SimpleTranform.exe that comes in .zip file, everything works well and output file foo.out is also produced.

I tried recompiling sample program SimpleTransform.cpp
It executes without giving any errors, but does not produce any output file.
I could not figure out why?
Am I missing out something very basic here?
Can anybody help me out.
Thanks in advance.
-Hitesh.

Shah Hitesh Bhavanji,