Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Sangwon Seo <sm...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/01 12:31:21 UTC

We will give a talk in IEEE CloudCom 2010

Today, we will talk about HAMA at 9:30 in University Place Hotel, Indianapolis, US
Although this is a story before introducing our BSP framework, it will be one of the chances to advertise us.
As we expected, the half of speakers in mareduce workshop is from Yahoo Inc.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,
Sangwon Seo.

Re: We will give a talk in IEEE CloudCom 2010

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Cool!
Let us know how it goes :-)
Tommaso