Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Dan Kohn <da...@dankohn.com> on 2005/08/17 19:54:24 UTC

SpamAssassin 3.10rc1 works great

Since people are always using these lists to complain about bugs, I just
wanted to briefly mention how well 3.01rc1 is working for me.  As usual,
I'm getting no false positives.  But, unlike 3.0.4, my false negatives
have dropped from about 5 a day to 0.  Thanks for what appears to be a
great release.

          - dan
--
Dan Kohn <ma...@dankohn.com>
<http://www.dankohn.com/>  <tel:+1-650-327-2600>

RE: SpamAssassin 3.10rc1 works great

Posted by Bret Miller <br...@wcg.org>.
> Since people are always using these lists to complain about
> bugs, I just
> wanted to briefly mention how well 3.01rc1 is working for me.
>  As usual,
> I'm getting no false positives.  But, unlike 3.0.4, my false negatives
> have dropped from about 5 a day to 0.  Thanks for what appears to be a
> great release.

It's been working great here too (on windoze).

Bret

Re: SpamAssassin 3.10rc1 works great

Posted by Kenneth Porter <sh...@sewingwitch.com>.
--On Wednesday, August 17, 2005 10:54 AM -0700 Dan Kohn <da...@dankohn.com>
wrote:

> Since people are always using these lists to complain about bugs, I just
> wanted to briefly mention how well 3.01rc1 is working for me.

Ditto. I'm particularly pleased with the fuzzy stuff for matching
obfuscated drug names. That was my primary spam leak since 3.0.

Re: SpamAssassin 3.10rc1 works great

Posted by Kenneth Porter <sh...@sewingwitch.com>.