Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Julio C. Rivera" <ju...@ya.com> on 2003/06/08 19:33:40 UTC

getValue() has not implementation in the class NumericField

Hi!

I'm using the last Tapestry version from CVS. When I use a NumericField
component I get the following ApplicationRuntimeException:

"Method 'public abstract java.lang.Object
org.apache.tapestry.valid.ValidField.getValue()' (declared in class
org.apache.tapestry.valid.ValidField) has no implementation in class
org.apache.tapestry.contrib.valid.NumericField (or enhanced subclass
org.apache.tapestry.contrib.valid.NumericField$Enhance_9). "

I read about a similar problem with the ValidatingTextField component at
the thread "Upgrading to 3.0 (cvs HEAD) from 2.2".

Was this problem fixed in the ValidatingTextField but not in the NumericField?
Are NumericField and DateField still broken?

Thanks.
     Julio.

Re: getValue() has not implementation in the class NumericField

Posted by Neil Clayton <ne...@cloudnine.net.nz>.