Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Lasse Knudsen <la...@t-online.de> on 2008/05/06 22:00:27 UTC

Install new artifacts from cache to a shared enterprise repository when new artifacts have been downloaded

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to install new artifacts from cache to an enterprise repository every time a new
artifact have been downloaded. I tried a few maven repositories as proxies and as an enterprise repository but none of
them behaves the way I expected. So I am trying to create an enterprise repository with ivy only. What I know about ivy
so far is that artifacts that couldn't be found in the cache, local or shared repository are downloaded from a public
maven repository (by an ibiblio resolver?) into the cache. But how can I publish/install this downloaded artifacts from
cache to the enterprise repository? What is the best way to solve this problem?

Regards,
Lasse