Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "F.D." <fr...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/07 11:33:35 UTC

C++ Distribute Closure Failure

Hi,
when I launch a distibute closure calling the Call method or by RunAsync,
how can I check if the function is failed? Only by timeout?

Thanks,
   F.D.

Re: C++ Distribute Closure Failure

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org>.
Depending on your configuration, job is either going
to be routed to another node for execution, or you will
get an exception. See [1] for details.

[1] - https://apacheignite-cpp.readme.io/docs/fault-tolerance

Best Regards,
Igor