Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Tiger Gui <ti...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/08 08:15:10 UTC

Improve Roller Mobile device template

Hi All,

I tried Roller mobile device template in trunk source code, but i can
only find the "view mobile weblog" button in basic theme, this button
does not exist in other themes ? Meanwhile, i found some problems (I
use Google Chrome 16 in Windows 7 PC):

1. I click the "view mobile weblog" button, frontpage does not change
to mobile device template, i have to refresh current page to enter
mobile template. Is it normal ? When i want to come back from mobile
template, it works same, click and refresh.

2. In mobile template, we can see blog list, but search button does
not work, after i click "search", it told me "error loading page".

3. In mobile template, i click "edit" or "comment", it keep loading,
seem net service error.

So, are these bugs ? If they are, i would like to fix them, but i want
to know, how can i submit source code patch to trunk once i finish
these ? Is there a issues system ? I found
https://issues.apache.org/roller does not exist yet. So, what is the
source code submit process? Thank you

--
Best Regards
Tiger Gui [tigergui1990@gmail.com]

Re: Improve Roller Mobile device template

Posted by Tiger Gui <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Thank you for your reply, Shelan's infrastructure  job is important.
But for users, good user experience and good user interface is also
very important. Roller's mobile device support has only a good
framework, but miss UI relative features, so i decided to improve this
point.

Posted by David Johnson <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tiger Gui <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shelan,

Posted by shelan Perera <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Tiger Gui <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shelan,

Posted by shelan Perera <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by David Johnson <sn...@gmail.com>.

- Dave

Posted by "Gerard Chelak (XTB)" <ge...@gsa.gov>.
REMOVE

Posted by Tiger Gui <ti...@gmail.com>.
Okay, thank you :-)

Posted by shelan Perera <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tiger Gui <ti...@gmail.com>.

Posted by shelan Perera <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Tiger Gui <ti...@gmail.com>.

Posted by shelan Perera <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tiger Gui <ti...@gmail.com>.
Ok, i will look into this module and try to improve it :-)

Posted by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com>.
Tiger,

Posted by Tiger Gui <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,