Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Felix John <jo...@axantu.com> on 2020/03/26 16:45:18 UTC

New Sink for MQTT Brokers

Hi!

I have been working on the new sink for MQTT brokers that is about to be finished. While developing, I stumbled over two bugs. Attached you can find the screenshots for each finding.
- Sink: Buffered Rest Publisher
The slider to determine the buffer size does not work properly for me on Firefox.
- Sink: MQTT Publisher:
I borrowed the contoller logic from the Kafka sink. "http://schema.org/mqttPort" and "[http://schema.org/mqtt](http://schema.org/mqttPort)Host" labels seem to be out of place.

Keep well!
Greetings,
Felix John

Re: New Sink for MQTT Brokers

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org>.
Hi Felix,

thanks a lot for your bug report and the pull request.

The code looks very good and I merged it directly.

Philipp

RE: New Sink for MQTT Brokers

Posted by Felix John <jo...@axantu.com>.
Hi.