Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ashwanth Kumar <as...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/17 15:35:00 UTC

Help with Hibernate Data Fetch and Print

Hello,

I need to fetch a Post from the Database and print them in an HTML. All
works fine, expect for the fact that, the printed text contains the HTML
tags as in the Post from the DB. How do i print the post text by parsing the
HTML tags.

 - Ashwanth Kumar

Re: Help with Hibernate Data Fetch and Print

Posted by Ashwanth Kumar <as...@gmail.com>.
Oh! I'm so sorry, i totally forgot about this! Thanks yar!

 - Ashwanth Kumar

Posted by cordenier christophe <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi