Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by John Stegenga <jo...@stegenga.net> on 2004/10/01 21:11:20 UTC

Local conf file params for 3.0?

My host just upgraded Spam Assassin from 2.64 to 3.0

So, I need to know all the local config file params (and any changes to
sa-learn) for 3.0 so I can update my scripts.  how do you turn on Bayes,
etc.

Please help folks!

John Stegenga

Re: Local conf file params for 3.0?

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
At 03:11 PM 10/1/2004, John Stegenga wrote:
>My host just upgraded Spam Assassin from 2.64 to 3.0
>
>So, I need to know all the local config file params (and any changes to
>sa-learn) for 3.0 so I can update my scripts.  how do you turn on Bayes,
>etc.

On the web:

http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.0.x/dist/UPGRADE

http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.0.x/dist/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html

Or  read the local UPGRADE file in the tarball and use man
Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf.