Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Nuwan Jayawardene <ns...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/08 05:21:42 UTC

Re: Importing new libraries into Synapse

[image: image.gif]Hi all,
I'm having a bit of trouble downloading new libraries by adding them to the
root pom.xml using the mvn install.
After a successful build when I tried to import the libraries into the
classes, they don't seem to be identified.

Upon inspection of the .m2 folder it seems that even though the libraries
do get imported as seen in the screenshot below from the build logs,
[image: image.png]

...the .jar files do not get imported.
[image: image.png]

Would appreciate some thoughts on how this can be resolved.
Kind regards

Posted by Andreas Veithen-Knowles <an...@gmail.com>.
Note that the root POM doesn't define any dependencies as such. It only has
a dependencyManagement section that defines the dependency versions to be
used in child modules.

Andreas

Posted by Nuwan Jayawardene <ns...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,