Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Güthling, Mark" <ma...@sgbs.sema.de> on 2000/11/24 09:00:12 UTC

Tomcat & Apache strange behaviour

Hi there,

I use Tomcat 3.1 and Pache 1.3.12 on SuSE Linux 6.4.
I just have an application that uses frames.
Every jsp page also includes JavaScript to reload the left frame.
If I jump to the next jsp page from the mainpage, sometimes the sourcecode
or the page I came from is displayed in the left frame. Why=

If only using Tomcat everything works correct.

The left frame is also a JSP page that changes their layout if I jump in tha
main page.

Anyone any ideas ?

Thanks,

Mark