Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Darshan Pandya <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/20 16:40:01 UTC

Use of solr + banana for faceted search

Hello folks,

I am fairly new to solr + banana, especially banana.

I am trying to configure banana for faceted search for a collection in
solr.
I want to be able to have multiple facets parameters on the left and see
the results of selections on my data table on the right. Exactly like
guided Nav.

Please let me know if anyone has done this and/or if there is a tutorial
for this.

--
Sincerely,
Darshan

Re: Use of solr + banana for faceted search

Posted by Nick Vasilyev <ni...@gmail.com>.
Not that I know of, but it is an open source project so its easy to extend.

Posted by Darshan Pandya <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Nick, once again.

Posted by Darshan Pandya <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Vasilyev <ni...@gmail.com>.