Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/22 10:05:12 UTC

Jetty with metrics

Hi fellow karaflings

I am have some trouble applying metrics to Jetty, I've tried doing so in
jetty.xml:

<Set name="threadPool">
    <New class="com.codahale.metrics.jetty9.InstrumentedQueuedThreadPool"/>
</Set>
<New id="metricshandler"
class="com.codahale.metrics.jetty9.InstrumentedHandler">
</New>

<Set name="handler">
    <New id="Handlers"
class="org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection">
        <Call name="addHandler">
            <Arg>
                <Ref id="metricshandler"/>
            </Arg>
        </Call>
    </New>
</Set>

But get this:
com.codahale.metrics.jetty9.InstrumentedQueuedThreadPool not found by
org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-jetty

I am installing the required bundle with my feature:

<bundle>mvn:io.dropwizard.metrics/metrics-jetty9/3.2.6</bundle>

But it seems jetty are not able to pick it up?

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez

Re: Jetty with metrics

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
That makes sense but require code from your own.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré