Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Your Eyes <gr...@slantpack.today> on 2021/03/25 15:33:32 UTC

Crush & Swallow the petals of *this* flower to reverse vision decline...

If you crush and swallow these 2 flower petals before bed you can cure damaged
eyesight.

Rob Porter, aged 68, from Burley, Idaho used this to repair his far-distance-
vision and keep his driver's license.

Sarah Clawson, aged 54, from Mobile, Alabama uses this to keep her near-
distance-vision healthy and avoid reading glasses.

And another good friend used this repair macular degeneration and recover from
almost going blind!

It all comes down to crushing up and swallowing [these certain flower
petals](http://www.slantpack.today/Ixdairgpa/bvjso797820vvddwawg/zlabqW89UU4i3U-4qJ4ZcFflzeqTYiIVjY9bA9wUc3o/p-nR4Fh76VY64Qc4NOAgGTp0HTHBXMWnCL9A-HZU9eZaExCUcJtemv8ApI6J8-BSkWGkeLTlUiq6IiX_U6JsjMa14ipeY7PJNPsc6vt64GUxt8gaFs9A6s-jitDznQAUszciL8sXgteQCnh11qzfbTraDx16meV0qec0S4NH2-4)
before you go to bed.

**= > [Eat this flower's petals to reverse vision
decline](http://www.slantpack.today/Ixdairgpa/bvjso797820vvddwawg/zlabqW89UU4i3U-4qJ4ZcFflzeqTYiIVjY9bA9wUc3o/p-nR4Fh76VY64Qc4NOAgGTp0HTHBXMWnCL9A-HZU9eZaExCUcJtemv8ApI6J8-BSkWGkeLTlUiq6IiX_U6JsjMa14ipeY7PJNPsc6vt64GUxt8gaFs9A6s-jitDznQAUszciL8sXgteQCnh11qzfbTraDx16meV0qec0S4NH2-4)**

Helps keep vision 20/20 no matter your age.

![](http://www.slantpack.today/Gn16mj8on/zlabqW89UU4i3U-4qJ4ZcFflzeqTYiIVjY9bA9wUc3o/p-nR4Fh76VY64Qc4NOAgGTp0HTHBXMWnCL9A-HZU9eZaExCUcJtemv8ApI6J8-BSkWGkeLTlUiq6IiX_U6JsjMa14ipeY7PJNPsc6vt64GUxt8gaFs9A6s-jitDznQAUszciL8sXgteQCnh11qzfbTraDx16meV0qec0S4NH2-4)

* * *

If you does't like this update, no problem please [Click
here](http://www.slantpack.today/Vngau/4-2HN4S0ceq0Vem61xDarTbfzq11hnCQetgXs8LiczsUAQnzDtij-s6A9sFag8txUG46tv6csPNJP7Yepi41aMjsJ6U_XiI6qiUlTLekGWkSB-8J6IpA8vmetJcUCxEaZe9UZH-A9LCnWMXBHTH0pTGgAON4cQ46YV67hF4Rn-p.o3cUw9Ab9YjVIiYTqezlfFcZ4Jq4-U3i4UU98Wqbalz)
47 Alton St. North Royalton, OH 44133

---

**Nobody questions who built the pyramids in Mexico. I just wanted to tell you
I could see the love you have for your child by the way you look at her.
Wisdom is easily acquired when hiding under the bed with a saucepan on your
head. While all her friends were positive that Mary had a sixth sense, she
knew she actually had a seventh sense. Iguanas were falling out of the trees.
The bees decided to have a mutiny against their queen. The bullet pierced the
window shattering it before missing Danny 's head by mere millimeters. The
door slammed on the watermelon. If I don't like something, I'll stay away from
it. If eating three-egg omelets causes weight-gain, budgie eggs are a good
substitute. She is never happy until she finds something to be unhappy about;
then, she is overjoyed. Sometimes, all you need to do is completely make an of
yourself and laugh it off to realise that life isn't so bad after all. The
tortoise jumped into the lake with dreams of becoming a sea turtle. Sixty-Four
comes asking for bread. She did not cheat on the test, for it was not the
right thing to do. Iron pyrite is the most foolish of all minerals. He
wondered why at 18 he was old enough to go to , but not old enough to
cigarettes. He was an introvert that extroverts seemed to love. Some bathing
suits just shouldn't be worn by some people. I checked to make sure that he
was still alive. My Mum tries to be cool by saying that she likes all the same
things that I do. You're unsure whether or not to trust him, but very thankful
that you wore a turtle neck. They desperately needed another drummer since the
current one only knew how to play bongos. I caught my squirrel rustling
through my gym bag. She wanted a pet platypus but ended up getting a duck and
a instead. She cried diamonds. As he looked out the window, he saw a  walk by.
She hadn't had her cup of coffee, and that made things all the worse. Please
tell me you don't work in a morgue. The  had powers none of us knew existed.
The lyrics of the song sounded like fingernails on a chalkboard. He appeared
to be confusingly perplexed. The two walked down the slot canyon oblivious to
the sound of thunder in the distance. His thought process was on so many
levels that he gave himself a phobia of heights. The rain pelted the
windshield as the darkness engulfed us. The urgent care center was flooded
with patients after the news of a new deadly virus was made public. He was
surprised that his immense laziness was inspirational to others. The river
stole the gods. The clock within this blog and the clock on my laptop are 1
hour different from each other. There were white out conditions in the town;
subsequently, the roads were impassable. Mothers months of their lives waiting
on their children. **

** **

** **