Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Robert Douglas <ro...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/03 23:13:42 UTC

Cutting a 0.1 Release

Hi all,

Over the past week or two, the Streams build has been pretty unstable.
There are also a bunch of pull requests currently open; some to fix
existing issues and others to improve functionality or add features. In the
interest of stability, I propose that we merge in the bug fix pull
requests, ensure the build is operational, and then cut a 0.1 release. This
way we can continue adding new functionality without sacrificing stability.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Robert Douglas

Re: Cutting a 0.1 Release

Posted by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org>.
Actually, I'd like to see STREAMS-243 and STREAMS-183 fixed first to ensure
S3 and ES are working and not dropping documents before the release.

STREAMS-213 would be nice-to-have from a documentation perspective in 0.1.

Does anyone have strong feelings about other bugs we should push to fix
before 0.1?

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org

Re: Cutting a 0.1 Release