Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Mark D. Hansen" <m....@verizon.net> on 2004/08/03 23:39:15 UTC

RE: Java2WSDL importSchema - how to use in a WSDD

Nobody answered this, so I dug around in the source code and found out that it can be done by specifying the wsdlInputSchema parameter in a WSDD file.

Here is an example.  Hope this helps somebody else who might have the same issue:

<deployment
  xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
  <service name="POService" style="wrapped">
    <parameter name="className" ... />
    <parameter name="wsdlInputSchema"
      value="http://schemas.myserver/po.xsd"/>
  </service>
</deployment>

Posted by Nathan Sowatskey <ns...@cisco.com>.
Hi

Have you ever used java2wsdl to create wsdl for document/literal
encodings for complex types that required a typemapping?

Thanks

Nathan

--
Nathan Sowatskey - Technical Leader, NMTG CTO Engineering - Desk
+44-208-824-4259/+1-408-527-2595 - Mobile +44-7740-449794 - AIM id NathanCisco -