Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jan Vissers <Ja...@cumquat.nl> on 2008/08/12 13:36:44 UTC

DTD validation errors when no internet connection

We're wondering how we could circumvent DTD validation errors that
occurs when faces reads the web.xml - without having an internet
connection.

Thx,
-J.

Re: DTD validation errors when no internet connection

Posted by Jan Vissers <Ja...@cumquat.nl>.
Our mistake - we had some rogue servlet.jar in our installation which
missed the web.xml DTD reference.