Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Felix Sprick <fe...@netlight.se> on 2006/09/19 09:57:00 UTC

problem when running wsdl2java with axis2

Hi all,

I am using the wsdl2java tool of the nightly-build from the 14th of
September. I experience strange errors when trying to compile the wsdl file:
element seemed to be not found, which are definitely defined in the xsd.
here is the error message:

Z:\SGIS\WSDL>c:\Program\Apache\axis2-nightly-20060914\bin\WSDL2Java -uri
baggis.

wsdl -pn PortalSoap -ss -sd -d xmlbeans  -o ..  -g

Using AXIS2_HOME:   C:\Program\Apache\axis2

Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\Program\Java\jdk1.5.0_06

Retrieving schema at 'Schemas/PortalInterface.xsd', relative to
'file:/Z:/SGIS/W

SDL/'.

Retrieving schema at 'Brunnar.xsd', relative to
'file:/Z:/SGIS/WSDL/Schemas/Port

alInterface.xsd'.

Retrieving schema at 'MessageTag.xsd', relative to
'file:/Z:/SGIS/WSDL/Schemas/B

runnar.xsd'.

Retrieving schema at 'Byggnader.xsd', relative to
'file:/Z:/SGIS/WSDL/Schemas/Po

rtalInterface.xsd'.

Retrieving schema at 'MessageTag.xsd', relative to
'file:/Z:/SGIS/WSDL/Schemas/B

yggnader.xsd'.

Retrieving schema at 'OpenGis/gml/3.1.1/base/geometryBasic0d1d.xsd',
relative to

 'file:/Z:/SGIS/WSDL/Schemas/Byggnader.xsd'.

Retrieving schema at 'measures.xsd', relative to
'file:/Z:/SGIS/WSDL/Schemas/Ope

nGis/gml/3.1.1/base/geometryBasic0d1d.xsd'.

Retrieving schema at 'units.xsd', relative to
'file:/Z:/SGIS/WSDL/Schemas/OpenGi

s/gml/3.1.1/base/measures.xsd'.

Retrieving schema at 'dictionary.xsd', relative to
'file:/Z:/SGIS/WSDL/Schemas/O

penGis/gml/3.1.1/base/units.xsd'.

Retrieving schema at 'gmlBase.xsd', relative to
'file:/Z:/SGIS/WSDL/Schemas/Open

Gis/gml/3.1.1/base/dictionary.xsd'.

Retrieving schema at '../../../xlink/1.0.0/xlinks.xsd', relative to
'file:/Z:/SG

IS/WSDL/Schemas/OpenGis/gml/3.1.1/base/gmlBase.xsd'.

Retrieving schema at 'basicTypes.xsd', relative to
'file:/Z:/SGIS/WSDL/Schemas/O

penGis/gml/3.1.1/base/gmlBase.xsd'.

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException

: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGener

ationEngine.java:185)

        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)

        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetExcepti

on

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.XMLBeansExtension.engage(XMLB

eansExtension.java:93)

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGener

ationEngine.java:140)

        ... 2 more

        at

java:39)

        at

sorImpl.java:25)

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.XMLBeansExtension.engage(XMLB

eansExtension.java:83)

        ... 3 more

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException:
project

://local/Schemas/Byggnader.xsd:2:1069: error: src-resolve: element
'pointPropert

y@http://www.opengis.net/gml' not found.

        at
org.apache.axis2.xmlbeans.CodeGenerationUtility.processSchemas(CodeGe

nerationUtility.java:192)

        ... 8 more

Caused by: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException:
project://local/Schemas/Byggnader.x

sd:2:1069: error: src-resolve: element
'pointProperty@http://www.opengis.net/gml

' not found.

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.compile(Sche

maTypeSystemCompiler.java:225)

        at

java:39)

        at

sorImpl.java:25)

        at org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.compileXmlBeans(XmlBeans.java:667)

        at
org.apache.axis2.xmlbeans.CodeGenerationUtility.processSchemas(CodeGe

nerationUtility.java:161)

        ... 8 more

Any ideas on that? This is bugging me for days now, I just can't find a way
to get the xsds running. You can find the xsds at
http://www.oktylus.com/WSDL.rar.

Every hint or help is highly appreciated!

Felix

Re: problem when running wsdl2java with axis2

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Felix-

I couldnt see your services.xml from the attached .aar

If you want to validate your xsd go here
http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv#hlp-check

Tak,
Martin --

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
All-
I came across this inconsistency with creating some Java Classes by using WSDL2Java for Axis 2.1 here is the example

java -classpath C:\commons-policy\policy-1.0-bin\lib\policy-1.0.jar;C:\AXIS\Axis-2_1\classes;C:\AXIS\Axis-2_1\src\modules\codegen\target\classes;C:\AXIS\Axis-2_1\new_src\modules\common\target\classes;C:\AXIS\Axis-2_1\new_src\modules\codegen\target\classes;%CLASSPATH% org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java -uri file:///C:/AXIS/Axis-2_1/samples/transfer/transfer2.wsdl

produces 2 files
.\src\com\example\transfer_wsdl\WSTransferServiceStub.java
.\src\com\example\transfer-wsdl\WSTransferServiceCallbackHandler.java

compiling the first error comes with the invocation of the toEnvelope() method which has this signature
private org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPEnvelope toEnvelope(org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPFactory factory)
and is called in this manner
                                                    env = toEnvelope(getFactory(_operationClient.getOptions().getSoapVersionURI()),
                                                    ,param6
                                                    ,optimizeContent(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("","Put")));

as you can plainly see there is NO 3 arg toEnvelope method available
this can be satisified if one constructs the SOAPFactory object before calling toEnvelope and then passes the factory as a param to toEnvelope(factory);

the other error is considerably less intuitive as we see here during the constrution of OMSourcedElementImpl
new org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMSourcedElementImpl(
               MY_QNAME,factory,dataSource)

what is the signature of the constructor for OmSourcedElementImpl?

Compiled from "OMSourcedElementImpl.java"
public class org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMSourcedElementImpl extends org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl
{
/****************START CONSTRUCTOR *************/
    public org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMSourcedElementImpl(java.lang.String, org.apache.axiom.om.OMNamespace, org.apache.axiom.om.OMFactory, org.apache.axiom.om.OMDataSource);
/****************END CONSTRUCTOR****************/

so the method to construct only defines OMNamespace as 2nd param (without a hint on how to construct OMNamespace from QName)

public org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMSourcedElementImpl(java.lang.String,
org.apache.axiom.om.OMNamespace,  //BIG problem here
org.apache.axiom.om.OMFactory,
org.apache.axiom.om.OMDataSource);

we have 2 of the 4 necessary params factory and dataSource
*String I'll assume is localName *

how do we construct OMNamespace given the QName?
and ultimately construct OMSourcedElementImpl ?

Ive seen discussion on adding QName as constructor arg to OMSourcedElementImpl but I havent seen the patch

Thanks,
Martin --

SV: problem when running wsdl2java with axis2

Posted by Felix Sprick <fe...@netlight.se>.
Hi all,

Do you guys know if it is allowed to have several XSDs with the same
targetNamespace? The XSDs I am using include each other with <include
schemaLocation="otherXSD.xsd"> where both schemas are in the same
targetNamespace. Might that cause my element not found exceptions?

Thanks,

Felix

  _____