Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Nick Stone <ni...@SnowValley.com> on 2006/06/01 14:28:46 UTC

Multiple Repositories - Single Authentication

Hi,

I hope somebody can help. We use Subversion extensively and have
multiple repositories usually separated by clients (though not always).
We host the system on Windows (sorry not my choice!) and use svnserve to
access the data. I would like to know if there's any way of using a
single svnserve config file to govern all the repositories other than
trying to create some kind of symbolic linking between projects.

Thanks

Nick

Re: Multiple Repositories - Single Authentication

Posted by Anthony Ettinger <ae...@sdsualumni.org>.
Not sure what the diff is, but if the user has an account on the
system, they can join other repositories. I don't do anything unusual
when I create a new repository.

--
Anthony Ettinger
Signature: http://chovy.dyndns.org/hcard.html

RE: Multiple Repositories - Single Authentication