Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andreas Sander <an...@hotmail.de> on 2013/05/03 13:18:11 UTC

Plugin.xml Setup - Need Help

Hi,
I'm struggling with the plugin.xml file.
I want to combine https://github.com/brodyspark/PhoneGap-SQLitePlugin-iOS and https://github.com/brodyspark/PhoneGap-SQLitePlugin-Android to one plugin (see attachment), because I want to build the needed files and configurations dynamically with Cordova CLI.
The problem is:
Writing a source file globally to www folder isn't the problem. This works fine (see asset commented out before the android platform tag)!
But everything I'm writing for a specific platform doesn't seem to do what I should do.
Can somebody explain me what's wrong with the plugin setup in the plugin.xml file? Do I somehow need to install the plugin? When I'm writing to www globally it simply works after cordova build is done.
I've no idea what's wrong with that.
Any help is much appreciated!
With best regards,
Andreas