Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Robert Greig <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/04 00:19:36 UTC

C++ documentation

Hi,

Can someone let me know if there is any user documentation for the C++
broker or the C++ client?

For example is there a guide to the broker, its features and the
configuration options? Or any kind of API user guide?

The following page is linked from the README in the distro but it
hasn't been updated since February:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=28284
I think it badly needs updating.

RG

Re: C++ documentation

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
Robert Greig wrote:
> Can someone let me know if there is any user documentation for the C++
> broker or the C++ client?
>
> For example is there a guide to the broker, its features and the
> configuration options? Or any kind of API user guide?

The broker will print a brief list of the recognised options when given
the 'h/--help' flag and there is some doxygen generated documentation
for the client API in docs/api/html.