Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Ravi Killi <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/11 23:27:38 UTC

Fwd: Supervisor node is disappearing from UI

Storm team,

I am trying to setup Storm 1.1.0 in cluster mode locally on my laptop where
the zookeeper, Nimbus and Supervisor run on my local machine.

When I first start Zookeeper, Nimbus, Supervisor and UI, I see the
supervisor listed on the UI. The moment I submit my topology, I see that
the supervisor disappears and the topology isn't really working and no
messages sent by the bolt. The same topology works fine when I try it
locally. Could you please help me figure out where I am wrong.

Please find the log files attached. let me know if you need any more
information .

Thank you.

Ravi Killi

Re: Supervisor node is disappearing from UI

Posted by seenu Atluri <se...@gmail.com>.
I faced similar problem in Windows. It works just fine in unix/Linux. Storm
still has to stabilise support for windows. Try in unix.